Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I may or may not have had 3 smirnoff ices today

Yes! House blog! it will always be poplog in my heart.

That dinner sounds awesome--especially the PBR in wine glasses--and it just makes me miss you all that much more! I can't wait to see our house all settled in and I'm only sorry not to be there for it. I think the roller skating thing is a GREAT idea and Jen, I couldn't stand to get happy hour emails in my spirit from anyone but you :) Also, for the record, I will get in to Chapel Hill late Tuesday June 17 and will leave for PA Thursday morning (June 19).

Here's a picture of our magnolia tree blooming (taken the day before I left--maybe it has more than one bloom on it now?)

4 comments:

Erin White said...

that magnolia's beautiful! we have some more blooms coming in now.

your return to 27510 comes at the same time as the one-day summer intersession when i don't have to hold down the lab. perhaps we should take this coincidence as a sign and do something ridiculous.

be safe today!

Sam said...

thanks Erin, I will. And something ridiculous, definitely :)

jenk said...

ohhh sam. I miss you soooo much. even with the spirit channeling... How have I lived without you all these years??

Erin White said...

best subject line ever, btdubs. ;)