Friday, June 6, 2008

interim jen

I'm so in-between. Today, as my two lovely social-chair roommates are out of town, I am acting as temporary social empress and commanding throngs of library and information scientists (nerdy mcnerdsters) in the quest for fizzy alcoholic beverages. Whiskey, gin or beer? Who can say? I may be practical, but I only think about my future booze consumption. No premature planning or commitment of course.
It is going to be like 5 million degrees out today. I hope the window opening fairy will air out the house before I return to it tonight (likely booze buzzed at best). Lucky for miss HK, she and I wrestled the spare air conditioning unit into her window last night without dropping it from the second floor and smashing hopeful lechers who were probably already disappointed to see that I finally hung a curtain in front of my window. HK's room now has the potential to be cool and full of toxic inhalants! Huzzah!

2 comments:

Erin White said...

thanks for taking over this week and sending out some entertaining emails to boot. :) glad y'all wrassled hk's AC into position. you're gonna be helping me do that when i get in on sunday, jsyk.

hope the happy hour's going well as we speak.

h.k. said...

"Toxic inhalants"?! The dust coming off that ancient cocoon is all-natural, baby.